So we're driving down to San Diego to the Wild Animal Park and we see this dog with sunglasses on hanging out in the back of a truck with a sign saying Max the lab is on Facebook. We thought he was pretty cool.
But what's really amazing is that, driving home, later that night, we pull into a McD's in Temecula and pull up right behind Max the lab. What are the chances??
You're letting us comment now?!! Yippee!!! Hello. I'm so glad you've blogged a few times lately (I'm using lately in a very generous sense). I loved all the catch-up pictures. Sorry I haven't called lately--school keeps me busy. Talk to you soon!
You're letting us comment now?!! Yippee!!! Hello. I'm so glad you've blogged a few times lately (I'm using lately in a very generous sense). I loved all the catch-up pictures. Sorry I haven't called lately--school keeps me busy. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete