Friday, December 11, 2009

Sickness

So I guess I'm becoming a bit of a blogger now--don't expect it to continue though.  Maybe when we get  a new keyboard for our laptop.  It has the faster internet, and is more convienent (you can pick it up and walk into a different room to escape children), but typing by using the mouse and on-screen keyboard is no picnic.  (If that were a picnic, you'd leave pretty hungry.) 

So anyhoo, Cassandra got the stomach flu Tuesday and then Eric caught it and last night I got it.  And guess what went out on Monday in the middle of wash day?  (If you guessed the fridge, you'd be wrong and not that bright since that has nothing to do with wash day.  Duh.)  Yes, the washer went out.  And since in this crazy world, it costs more to repair something than buy a new (or, in our case, fairly new) one, Eric is buying one now.  Craigslist is great. :)  So now I can wash that mound of stinky poopy vomity laundry on our p atio (it was smelling up the laundry room and I didn't think the washer repairman needed to smell that) that is now all soggy because it rained last night for only the 2nd time this whole year.  (Nice timing.)  More info than you wanted to know, but isn't that what blogging is all about? :) 

Speaking of the rain, my neighbor commented that it feels like Christmas now because of the cooler weather (in the 40s).  I kept my mouth shut, but I was thinking, "No, it feels like October."  But I do love October weather and I'll take it for Christmas since it's better than 80 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?