Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Recent pics

Well, I know I haven't posted pics in a long time, but rather than try to go back, get discouraged, and give up for another year, I'm just posting the most recent ones I just took off my camera.  If it goes smoothly on our new computer here, maybe I'll post more frequently.  (But don't hold your breath.) :)


 Our annual November Knott's Berry Farm day. 


 
 Halloween. 






 I actually won best adult costume at the ward.  Eric should have won too, but there was someone actually dressed as Chewie from Star Wars.  Many people couldn't recognize us.  My kids said I look like Diana.
 
 
Ephram's 2nd birthday.  He loved the candles--we had to light them 5 or 6 times so he could blow them out again.



 These posted out of order--this is the first day of school.


 Ephram loved sitting under a bag at the beach. Strange child.


 

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! The Dumbo costume was sooo cute! I can't believe he's 2. That's insane. Your costume was tubular. Like totally. You don't even look like you've had children. My jealousy is bubbling. I shall try to keep it under control. I'm so glad you posted pics--it is so fun to see what your cute family is doing and it was fun to talk to you the other day. We should do that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow-HILARIOUS!!!!! LOVED the costumes!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you should have that be a pic you put on your wall or on Christmas cards (or kwanza:) ) or something. I was busting up! (the kids were cute, too:) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to your sisters blog tonight to avoid doing dishes. Seriously, I can't remember all her children's names to begin with but then each child has about 50 nicknames. How do you keep track??????????

    Glad you like my nursery. I think it turned out awesome. Unfortunately, I bought material to make the three girls quilts and they are not turning out awesome. Apparently I need more design experience or stop trying, one of the two.

    Any good name ideas for this baby?

    My kids watched a muppet movie and Pepe was in it and I thought of you. Are you visiting me this summer?????

    ReplyDelete

Comments?